A million suns


What if I told you that there were a million suns contained in the tips of your fingers and that the secret teachings of the world were weaved into the soft tissues of your lips?

How would you live life differently?

Would you dance naked in the setting moonlight or would you choose to sing the song of your soul?

I only ask because when I looked into your eyes they cried out to me and I could see the pathway to the center of the universe in your tears. 

I only ask because I know your song and I’ve heard it as you walk beside me. 

I only ask because the entire universe is shaking so that you will trip and fall and suddenly realize what and who you are. 

Did you know that the trees are waiting for you? That the hummingbirds are tasting the sweet nectar of your being without you even knowing it?

Stop now and listen to what the water is trying to tell you. Her wet arms longing to hold you and whisper her wisdom into your belly. 

Don’t be afraid too long because the winds of consciousness are moving now and they will carry you to where you need to be, which is exactly where you are. 

Don’t be confused, just be it and it will unfold, I promise. 

This is the sound of all things coming together, the fabric of time collapsing so that in this moment you can wake up. 

You are that important. 

You are that, it is you. 

Trust

Trust 

Trust

And have faith. 

Comments

Popular Posts